Getting to the world can be difficult, as the entrance is guarded by a large mechanical beast. Though one can bypass the beast's rage with an Atlantean Crystal. An Alternate entrance it the crater of a seemingly inactive volcano, however said volcano may erupt at any given time. Arriving in 1914 era Washington D.C. is easier to gain access to than the main city itself. Other areas include the Whitmore estate and a shipyard, as well as Iceland where the Shepard's Journal was found.
A majority of the citizens of this world have naturally white hair, predominately the Atlanteans. The Atlanteans also have a darker skin tone compared to most of the surface dwelling citizens of the world. Though they all have blue eyes.
It is a sprawling city with long forgotten statues and other artifacts. The 'Heart of Atlantis' originally laid beneath the city. Now the 'Heart' floats above the city. On the initial entrance to the city, a journey through vast caverns is required. Upon arrival to the city an audience with the ruler can be requested, granted if they are not busy. The 'Heart of Atlantis' is alive and will choose someone of royal blood to help defend the city against any danger.
Modes of TransportationEdit
- Motor Cars - Used mostly in the 1914 era Washington D.C.
- Exploration Vehicles - Used mainly in the caverns.
- Atlantean Vehicles - Flying stone vehicles, the most common is the Ketak. Used in the city of Altantis only.
- Milo Thatch
- Jebidiah "Cookie" Farnsworth
- Vincenzo "Vinny" Santorini
- Gaetan "Mole" Moliére
- Wilhelmina Bertha Packard
- Dr. Joshua Strongbear Sweet
- Audrey Rocio Ramirez
- Preston B. Whitmore
- Trustworthy outsiders might be honored with an Atlantean Crystal, which is needed to bypass the Lethvian, the gaurdian to the entrance to the city, otherwise it's wrath will be unleashed.